Prose Challenge


I submitted some new work to a contest today. I'm feeling good about this creative drive I have lately. It's partly due to the fact that if I stop doing something, I might start to think again. And I don't want to think any more. My brain hurts. My emotions were too raw and found their way to the surface last week. I'm not one of those people that likes having those kinds of emotions. I mean, I know most don't but, it's especially uncomfortable for someone like me.
I dislike feeling out of control of things in particular. When decisions about my life and future are in someone else's hands, it sucks. So, creation helps me to deal. Like reading helps me to escape. I've been doing a lot of both lately.
It will get better.
In the mean time, please, enjoy my short story. Hopefully it entertains you!

A work of fictional prose, written and submitted for competition at theprose.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pastel Madness!

Birthday Painting

Learning My Way