Hectic and Harried

I work retail. In America. So I'm coming up on one of the busiest times of the year in terms of work. My writing has taken a back seat. It makes me sad that #NaNoWriMo is in November. It would be a lot easier if it were in January or February. I guess NaJaWriMo or NaFeWriMo doesn't have quite the same ring to it though.
So yesterday I took to TheProse.com to take part in the challenge for week 49. The challenge specifics were to let this sentence inspire our writing; "We are all broken." It took me a little bit to finish this one. I had it written, then realized I was 6 words short of meeting the challenge. Frustrating. I liked it the way it was. But, the point is to be challenged.
It hasn't received any love yet. This too, makes me sad. I quite like the poem. I hope you do too!

Disillusion

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Embrace It

Pastel Madness!

Birthday Painting